Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hangout 15.3.2011

original me.yeah.look like ZOMBI that hundreds years didn't sleep.
my eyebags my hak ngan hun. :)
fitting room.*perut buncit.
FATTY.i hate.
yeah. im look so noob.SOHAI!
MP.
with she. :)
MP.


Yeah. that's right. hang out with baby today.
Sing k. finally we did it and didn't missed it out. well done.
Buy 2 shirt 1 jacket. totally no money. must save money from now again. nvm. :)
go MP eat. see ahkuan and sky. yeah! admire them so sweet. i wish i can too.will be? :')
yeah. abit sad. when babe said that she come my house but im not at home. haven go back. fine. nvm. i hope have a chance next time. :)
Phone-ing with babe. yeah. abit arguing. sad and down. no mood. :)

REALLY . I really miss her so much . hard to breathe . :)


No comments:

Post a Comment