Sunday, August 14, 2011

Laba - laba

with a noob face and i wanna study hard now !!!
god bless me !!!



Hohoho. saya sudah balik sini.
Erhumm. i have been leave my bloggie so long time ago. Since i argue with my babe, i really didnt have any mood to come here. seems like nothing wanna to said already. :)
Recently, i just busying for my F5 Farewell performance (dance+drama), my SPM TRIAL (but seems like i forget about this already :x), and my homework too.
Woohoo. really freaking tired for the performance. i have to find all the dance and mixed it. Cut songs and mixed songs. and also have to teach them and practice the dance. Wow! all this just really made me MAD and headache. cos i need to arrange the dance and mixed it. and also arrange the place. oh gosh, near to trial, but i just ignore it and concentrate with the performance, am i crazy and wrong? all concentrate with their study but i concentrate with my performance. i'm totally crazy. Well, i dont know, just feel like wanna ignore that for few days. dont know why, feel like not nervous at all for the trial. :)
Ok. just hope all will be success and done well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment