Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lifey :)

Ahahaha, finally I update my blog :/ sorry y dear bloggie :( actually i miss you also :/
Hate it so much. so many assignment :/ now i only realize that we all got 4 assignment and 1 project in 1 months :/ LOL, how busy is :@ Arghhhhhh, now school holiday started already, but i can't holiday and not in a holiday mood :( Cos all of us i mean Me, Renee and Lam kah also rush for our Life Drawing project :( Need to wall painting. And we suppose finish our drawing sketch by monday and tuesday need present it to Principal :) then we only start to wall painting !!! Feel a bit of excited and nervous cos when we draw at paper it seems like so nice and easy but we can't imagine if we draw it at the wall and how the effect look like :O excited ? hahah, okay, i will post it when we finish it ! :D

by then, we also need to rush our POD assignment, actually the lecture need us let her take a look how we put the colour and draw it. but also need pass up by next week :( Oh my gosh. all the work also need it for next week! fuck it yea :/
and our CS also got project :/ Project again, now all my mind is design design, assignment assignment, project project LOL :/ CS project is we need to draw back ourself i mean like self potrait and draw exactly @.@ imagine how we want to draw. We still can draw a object but if a living thing like human ............ Ermm?? LOL O.o so gonna wait for it and i will post my progress too xD

So i hope i can do it better in my work and improve myself ! :D this is my target for this year i promise to myself i want to become a popular designer in the future :D 

Here is my life drawing class :) 

some fruits and don't know what -.- 


a bottle and that 2 things also don't know -.-


a shoes but haven finish drawing :/



And yet...........to be continued :)


No comments:

Post a Comment