Monday, May 7, 2012

Passed ;)

Yea. my semester break had passed and finished :/
means i start my college day again and need to face all the drawing and assignment again @.@
Haha, until now i really haven finish anything of my holiday work + assignment cos ... I'm lazy and sick :/
Fever and cough :( Some one, where you? I miss you much, need your hug :/ my sick, please faster recover, i still need to school ! not free to sick LOL (seems like I'm so busy like a Boss xD)
Now still facebook-ing and blog-ing xD and watching TV ahahahaha, I got so many heart and eyes to do those kind of such thing but seems like no free time to do my assignment and work LOL ! mean point is LAZY :D
but still have 1 more day to do cos Wednesday only pass up ;) Last minute hahahaha !

Tomorrow SHE start her form6 study life already ! at here, i wish you good luck and all the best ya :*
if anything or feel stressful and pressure about study can text me and tell ;) even sadness or happiness also can ;) Don't worry, and I will accept all the little things about you ! :') touch? I think so xD
but the things that you must REMEMBER is take your meal in time don't always gastric, remember drink more water since the weather so HOT and sometime RAINING heavily even THUNDERING also :/ so really must take good care yourself, do you know these? :') and don't get cold when sleeping and when raining, don't sick or fever or anything else :/ cos nobody will take care of you since I not by your side already okay? must listen all these and Make Some New Friend or Don't always be alone cos MeiKuan, Joanne, CheahMun them also study with you! Don't say that you not close with them :/  Am I too 8po? why I advise you so many thing? -.- It's okay, just for your good ya that 5200 :D



ANYTHING JUST TEXT ME, JESSICA :B always ready for you there ;)

We all study hard together for Our Bright Future and New Life !
my buddies ! Love ya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment