Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lifey 11/7/2012 ♥

Yes, finally I'm back.
I was like?? leave my blog since May until now, few months ago
At here, I'm feel so sorry that I didn't updated my blog :(
Cos this few months we all rush for our assignment and final project and also our exam.
So far we have been done all the assignment and all the project except the Life Drawing (I mean wall painting) and we done it successful :) So happy with our work our friendship our semester and our lecturer, I'm so glad cos we had been through 1 semester together ;) Especially Renee and Lam Kah who same semester with me, we really done well in our 1st semester now and we built our friendship good in 1st semester although sometime we will argue or something but we still good now, I hope next semester until we graduate our friendship still last longer :)
While for Michelle them, I mean my senior, I'm so happy being with you all too, cos you all brought too much happiness for my college life, I'm so appreciate that although we're not same semester but we still can chit chat anything and always make jokes and laugh for no reason, so glad to know you all :') I'm so happy to have you all in my new college life here :) <3

Beside that, for my life now, I think nothing happened special too, so far so good :) and I'm so happy too. I just will appreciate what I have now and I feel myself so lucky because my parents, my family, my friend all the things and people that important for me still by my side now. Seriously, I really don't want they leave in my life, I want them stay with me forever but I know it wouldn't happen in my life. So what I can do just appreciate them and stay with them make their life full of happiness and laugh. I scare if one day I leave them suddenly or even go where alone......................... I can't imagine that sorry
Just want to say I love you much :') for them and for YOU.

And today I just finished my English Business exam and I blank too much in the answer sheet, you know why? cos I didn't study anything and didn't do any revision. I'm sick and just sleep for this few day. Hahahahah. So what I hope is I can pass and no need resit again :) god bless me :D Tomorrow I'm gonna have my Principle of Design exam and I hope I can do it too :) later do a bit revision then go to sleep and rest. :') After this, we all have our semester break. What I want to plan with this holiday? long rest and sleep? hang out? travel? still don't know?

To be continued.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment