Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lifey 12/7/2012♥

Finally we all finished our exam today, and prepared lay egg at home :O ahahahaha
HOLIDAY START NOW !!!! wohooo, any plan?? I'm still thinking

Okay, I have brought my DSLR Canon Camera last week, the newest model Canon 650D

Here is it ;)

ahaha, it so nice right? erhummmm, the price so nice too :/
brought it at Parade camera fair ;)
My new baby now :D I'm also waiting for my other new toy SE Xperia P /.\
when I can get it? I want buy it cos my phone now is totally cacat LOL and I want to change
maybe next year? or maybe end of this year?

okay, so now I'm so damn like to capture anything with using this baby ;) Mega pixel is so damn clear and auto focus and you can catch up so easy no need to worry about this yea ;) 

some if my capture and I'll post it later :D

Aeon cinema finally opened, maybe go with Someone next week? yea, I want to watch Painted Skin II and The Amazing Spiderman and bla bla bla cos this few week got such of many nice movie O.O

I want watch MOVIE !!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment