Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthday girl and the girls ;)

Okay, today I'm gonna updated with full of pic again :)
4th of August was my besties Cheah Mun's birthday party. but actually not really celebrated her birthday party just a simple gathering with all the GIRLS. 

So that day I fetch the birthday girl and MeiKuan at Tesco. fetch them came to my house and had a GIRLS TALKS ;) and after that, we all fetch Yky at Parade and went to De garden- The Artiste Cuisine and Lounge.

The place is quite good and comfortable. and I take a lot of pic that day. light effect not bad. but for the food   I still prefer Yeolde English xD ngeheheheh. Okay, don't talked too much then. let's see the pic :D

The Artiste Cuisine & Lounge 
The birthday girl :) ♥
again ;)
She always like to act cute
This is me, that day I wore blue again my favourite!
Sexy lady MeiKuan
This is Mr.yky ._.
enjoy her drinks! Ice lemon tea
The girls ♥
with her ♥
Before Yky leave they took a pic 1st
again ;)
From left, Pik Sze, Cheron, Chee, Eleveni, Me, Meikuan
Smile ;D
Like a boss #
Sexy lady pose

After that Eleveni, Meikuan went back to my house again and wait Meikuan's dad fetch them.

Last, Eleveni Cheah Mun, Happy birthday to you, hope you enjoy your new life after you start your study. All the best and good luck, No matter where you, I'm still here when you need me, I will comfort you as long as you need me :D BFF♥

Smile is the prettiest way for a girls ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment