Friday, August 10, 2012

With Michelle ;)

Okay, today I'm gonna updated my blog. Seems so long didn't updated it :/ sorry about it.
today my post is about photo life. ngehehehe. Last time went to Yeolde English with Michelle. okay, let's the pic told out the story. ;)

Yeolde English was located at Greentown. all the foods was so delicious and the price are reasonable. I really love to go there. The place was nice too :) so you all can go there have a try !! worth to EAT xD
for the people that who love to eat really worth, like me xD


I know it really look so weird. ahahah.
My MiMi 
AB colour. nice but my lips look so orange :/
Drinking juice sha lei :D 
Tomyam soup yummy !!
So delicious ><
I have been ordered Hawaii Chicken cos so long time didn't eat it
She ordered Grill Fish
Ngehehe, start !!!
Eat eat and eat :O
Smile is the prettiest way :D
She too, am I right?
Look so messy after we finished our Western Dinner xD
And last for the dessert is Chocolate Indulgence but the taste got a bit weird :/ especially the white colour one. don't know it''s cream or what :/
This is what we called Sister and Best Friend ♥ 




She captured me when I was driving LOL. not bad ngehehehe xD

So happy together with them :D
To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment