Tuesday, April 5, 2011

5/4/11

Today , im not in mood . sorry . :)
cheer me up and make me smile .
im not the one you want . im not as perfect as you think in your hearts .
babe , can i have you love ? ahahahaha . xD
sorry that i love you , sorry that i hurt you , sorry that i falling in love with you .
I know you are more suitable for someone . but the someone is not me . :)
Someone is important in your eyes . I hope i can be the someone . ahahahaha . :')
Are you ever happy together with me ? sorry . lied to myself . im just act like nothing . look into my eyes . u will see the tears . :D
Just . just hope . just hope . i can spent more time with u . but . impossible i know . i know you tired . Nvm . let leave me alone . i will be fine soon . :D
Dont know why , suddenly i hate rainy days . coz you wont like before again . ahahaha . xD .
Jessica . come one ! pretend ! i smile :)
Babe , i know u like the cutest person . ahaha . but sorry . and unlucky . im not the type that u like . im the special . and maybe im too special . :') . so ?

Seriously , i love you very much and miss you very much
Lynix is my live and my DRUGS ! u make me DIE ON YOU !

*babe , drink more water and remember must take good care yourself . please . i know im bothering u always . :) . coz i care about you .

No comments:

Post a Comment