Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feeling.

Yes. Suddenly i agree what my baby said. i mean albee tang !
She said : Sorry that i still can't 100% believe that your heart is belongs to me.

Yes. seriously. i really totally agree what she said.
Babe, really sorry for i don't dare to tell u all of this. because i know if u heard about this u will get hurt by me and cry. Sorry babe. i know all is my fault. So, i choose to pretend it all. For me and for u also good. Right? i just want both of us happy when together. No wonder just a few min or awhile. I don't care it at all. I'm really appreciate the time that we together. really. I'm not suspicion that you're not care me and love me anymore. No. Don't. I won't think like that. Just, really sorry babe.

I really wish you were here so that i can hug u as tight as i can. I'm really miss you much! Lynix, where are you? Can you appear now just for awhile?
I know.it is impossible :')


No comments:

Post a Comment