Sunday, May 8, 2011

don't know what happen to me recently

I'm unhappy. Seriously, don't know why. don't ask me.
Unhappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!! ishh
nobody will know and i won't let anybody know. yeah. come one! i can do it!
i know you're busy. and i don't dare go and disturb u. sorry.
is me too bother. is my fault. i really need somebody accompany me.
don't know why. :(
i know we less messages less chat less phone. now 10.30pm we gonna stop it all. Before is 11.30pm, then 11pm, now 10.30pm, maybe later will become 10pm or 9.30pm. or else no need chat at all.
Nvm babe. i know u too busy and really tired. i think i don't give u anymore pressure and stree. sorry for that.

i really no mood. really feel so pressure and stress. really. i really need you when you're needed. i want you by my side. NEED YOU SERIOUSLY. but, how about you?

I WILL LEAVE .

No comments:

Post a Comment